040 Live: THE BATTLE OF K-POP!
This event has been postponed from its initial date: 10th of may
As a result of the current coronacrisis we have decided to postpone The Battle of K-pop yet again, the new date will be May 22nd 2021. Your tickers will be valid for this date.
If you wont be able to join us on May 22nd:
Email biljettcenter [at] malmolive.se and you will reviece a gift-voucher for the full amount. You have one month to claim your gift voucher starting June 2nd.
- SWEDISH VERSION -
This is a brand new dance competition in Malmö, hosted by The Unnie Vibe Academy in cooperation with 040 Live. The winner will receive 4000 SEK! This event will take place at Kuben, in Malmö Live's concerthall.
The highlight of the event is our K-pop dance competition, but there will also be a sale of K-pop merch and Korean snacks sale, as well as other little happenings. How about a K-pop chill-out room with a photobooth and some Random Dance Play?
Sale of K-pop merch are ongoing throughout the whole event.
INFORMATION FOR COMPETITORS:
Because we have limited spots in the competition, application for the competition is done online. Make sure to read the rules in the form carefully and provide us with the required information. We will have approx. 10 competitors/teams. If you have made it through there will be more information in a separate email, so don’t forget to regularly check your inbox!
Application starts March 10th and closes June 22nd. Make sure you apply in good time!
To apply for the dance competition you have to:
○ Fill in this form: https://forms.gle/qjvVJXFxRxWBuxMY6
○ Send us a video/link where you can clearly see the group dance. The majority of the competitors should be in the video. PLEASE NOTE! The video does not have to be your competing performance, it should be a video where you show us your skills.
○ Wait for the announcement, we will contact everyone on April 7th. If you have been accepted, be ready to confirm your spot and provide us with an audiofile as well as other technical details!
RULES FOR THE COMPETITION
○ The performance can be maximum 4 minutes long, +/- 10 seconds
○ It can be a cover or a self-made choreography
○ Groups or solo is accepted (each individual can only compete once, the same person can not be in two performances).
○ The music has to be K-pop, K-hiphop, K-indie, K-ballads and so on. Other music is allowed, but only as a sound effect, intro our outro. Mixed and edited songs are fine.
The prize for the winning team will soon be announced!
GOOD LUCK! FIGHTING!
Last updated 2020-06-06
SCENE: The Cube
4 PM: Doors open
5 - 7 PM: Dance competition, including pauses.
7 - 8 PM: Random Dance Play
Tickets: 50 SEK
Tickets go on sale March 10th.